Divers Blu3 NOMAD DANGEROUS !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not quite know where to post this so i will post it here first.
I got a email notifiv=cation from BLU3 to stop using the BLU3 NOMAD !!! they are having some dangerous results with it CONTACT BLU3 with your serial number and ask them. This i understand does not affect the BLU3 NEMO the Nemo has the 10 foot air hose. The Nomad has the 35 foot air hose

Dear BLU3 Nomad Owner,

We are announcing a stop-use safety notice of the Nomad tankless dive system.

We have reported this issue to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

Please stop using your BLU3 Nomad immediately. Below are instructions to help you determine if your Nomad is affected by this recall and how to register to receive more information about what consumers can do with their products in the near future.

Please note that Nemo (the 10-foot/3-meter model) is not affected by this recall.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RECALL SUMMARY​

Name of Product: Nomad
Hazard: The compressor head of the tankless dive system can potentially fracture while in use resulting in restricted air flow, which poses a drowning hazard.
Consumer Contact: BLU3 toll-free at (833) 703-5796 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at www.diveblu3.com/recall

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this is OK to post here :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread