What's new

Dives Yesterday and Today

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out for a dive yesterday with Eric and Ed. Nothing great but a few strange finds.

The aluminum Breath Perfume label and the blue Mazon bottle were the strangest.







Mazon was a medicine bottle

https://www.rubylane.com/item/34499-CCKx20-x20205/Mazon-Cobalt-Glass-Jar-Medicine-Bottle

A few new coins and bullets and 45 shells from 1918





And one junk earring and a silver ring were the rest of my finds



After I dropped them off, I took the boat out to the party spot for a little while. Nothing great, junk, change and a skull and crossbones earring.






Then today back to the river with Kevin. I played with a few bell tones today. Got some interesting finds. The best was the half of a back from Highland Park State Bank. Highland Park Michigan. Picture of the bank embossed on it and at one time was a quality piece. It has teeth where you put the money in:







Got a Red Fox beer can which would have been worth money in better condition it looks like



Red Fox Beer Can from Best Brewing Corp.

And a 12oz Deans Chocolate Drink can. No idea when it was made



A 1938 Washington, a WW2 dog tag, hat pin, brass ring and crucifix were my other finds.










After getting out and getting dressed, I noticed I missed another call. Called them back and they had lost an expensive pair of glasses at a marina that was on the way home. Got there and found them in less than 2 minutes. Another satisfied customer and 80.00 to add to today's total.



 
Upvote 48
Air was 55. Water wasn't much warmer. No clue. I got in and out.
Haha, I've done the in and out thing, mainly just taking a water jug shower in Korea. Your finds are awesome...and the people you help even more. Take care and continued good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom