What's new

Do Any Of You Ever Sell Your Genuine Cob Finds?

SamsSon

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I would love to get a cob found on a Florida (east coast) beach.

Contact me if you have a silver cob actually found off shore or on one of our U.S. beaches.

Sam
 
Sam,

Not sure what your asking in the sentence you wrote below..... tell us why? why we sell them or... what r u asking?

Re: Do Any Of You Ever Sell Your Genuine Cob Finds?
If you do please tell us about why and how.

PS. everything is for sale

Trez
 
Poor wording I guess ??? ???

I was hoping to locate a genuine shipwreck cob found in U.S. waters or on one of our beaches.

Someone contacted me with an offer now I'm just waiting for a picture.

See, I can get all the shipwreck cobs I want but none were found here. I've always wanted a cob someone (honest) found on one of our beaches or it came from one of our off shore wrecks.

Since I sell on ebay myself I know all about all the misrepresented "Florida cobs." Just looking for the "reale thing."

I thought maybe someone here would be able to help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom