Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Odd question to ask oneself, right? Yup!
Recently a friend returned from Dallas and he told me about a tour he took of the old historic JFK assassination site. His tour guides obviously didn't accept the "official" report. My bud gave me all the reasons why they didn't buy into it but I'll resist the temptation to rehash all that again. Back when I first heard of the attack while sitting in 10Th grade English class I was charged to hear almost any theory. Today I don't think I even care anymore.
The same is beginning to set in on me in regard to 9 11. I think I've read and/or heard every argument hatched as to "what really happened."
Recently a friend returned from Dallas and he told me about a tour he took of the old historic JFK assassination site. His tour guides obviously didn't accept the "official" report. My bud gave me all the reasons why they didn't buy into it but I'll resist the temptation to rehash all that again. Back when I first heard of the attack while sitting in 10Th grade English class I was charged to hear almost any theory. Today I don't think I even care anymore.
The same is beginning to set in on me in regard to 9 11. I think I've read and/or heard every argument hatched as to "what really happened."









