Not Peralta
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2013
- Messages
- 2,175
- Reaction score
- 3,066
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #801
Thread Owner
markmar, im not trying to be sarcastic,but if you read my other post ,you will understand why I am not answering your questions ,please don't ask again thank you,np
cactusjumper ,the same posting will apply to you as well, in what I just explained to markmar, and later I will be expecting an apology from both of you,if you had any common sense ,and would read what I have posted, then you would understand why at this time ,I cannot remark on certain subjects, and trust me, I will be looking forword to an apology,so don't ask again, and by all means don't think your being smart,you would look very foolish in the end by your peers, thank you for being patiebt,np
cactusjumper, looks like you need to worry about your patiebt, maybe you need the writing room,np








