USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
USMC Reaper,

Warm welcome to you, in the treasure spirits camp.
Yes, Trisha is very special, probly why the totally
successful Garth Brooks snagged her up. I so
remember, back when he just released his
first album. I could have seen and met
him at Grahams, in OKC one Sunday
nite, but chose to go to church
and play music instead, Sigh...

Thank you for the compliment,
God Bless you Brother, Semper FI! ... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Thank you, Sir! Have a great weekend.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebooted this computer a half dozen times today.
If I'm away a while , not intentional.....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't wear my faith as openly, was raised evangelical though.
Fire talk maybe.

We all,every one of us twinkle out eventually.
Some sooner ,some later, by a multitude of factors.
No blame really could help once we're gone, though folks try to find a fault, or question why.

There is a single spark left though in those coals turned ashes people weep over.
What becomes of that spark is the question.
An insurance policy offered at a paid by someone else price can be obtained to have that spark carried to a new hearth and fanned back to life.
Policy holders recorded in a book somewhere.

If you know the offer stands I'm not going to remind you very often.
A twist on sales but really not a sale.
An offer by someone else.
Take it or leave it ,I'm not in the business of pushing ropes.
Or I would wet them and freeze them ,then push them; yet in the process violate their free will and that is not evangelical fair play really.

Hang in there.

A friend recently lost a daughter to a needle. A dark place people can go that no one else can see or reach. Cheats the when it's time to twinkle out.
Just part of the chaos going on but his faith is still the safety bar on his/this rollercoaster life.

Stars twinkle..well atmosphere makes them appear to.
Maybe sand does too from a stars perspective.
Our perspective is flesh/carbon and just a little of what may be. That "little" needs preserving and the hard times are when it can be questioned or ignored, but that is the very time to just accept it as vital without fighting it or trying to fit our terms into it..

Life is a trip.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
d3fc94c8afc27b7b596a5247021a98a5.jpg

And, this one will work, too! Smile. God bless you.

~ God Bless ~ Smilin'... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
... ~:Crosse De Sign:~ ...

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Relevent, I'll have to go check out the Stanley bros. I'd not thought of them in ages! Thanks.
Saw that Crosse and Coazon had 'liked' the 'Angel Band', but I couldn't find where to 'like' it.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been busy lately, just getting around to seeing the forum again. Don't know where the time goes! Retired, no 'duties' much, just seem to do lots of things that aren't important; yet no time to do things I had rather be doing. Strange. Am I losing it; or just getting old enough to lose it?? lol God bless all of you!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Crosse

I am well and I wish the same to all . The weather here in my region is fine , not very hot in summer and not very cold in winter . Today we had about 23*C and the forecasts say how will have sunny days .

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really ! If you believe in this then you should come on out to my UNICORN RANCH we are located just 53 miles east of Venus, Elvis and I will be standing by the UFO to take you on a tour with Bigfoot as a copilot !!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rik601, please read our rules...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crosse ,the ones who doubt are not close enough with the Great Spirits.Naysayers , who can not handle the truth. They surly not close to any treasure that's of any importance. If they spent any time near a cache of protected goods. I think that tune would be different. I prey they don't ever have to experience a dark one.. No matter who they are. They know your fears and weaknesses. They will mess with your head. If they believe in God, they should believe in the others. Besides I'm use to people not believing. That's what I'm here are.
G.B.Y. BOB

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8aa64c8a7a5d9ad2b047995703d3b21f.jpg
this is the tree next to my house. That only showed up for a week. It's black out there now. All you see from that camera is the other camera now

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fasting and preying works. I just don't do it enough. I'm told to.. What would you do in this case.
#1. You were shown a place where if you dug there you would be famous. The treasure was 30 billion in gold and silver. But you had to live a life of sin.
#2 same thing except it was 7 million in silver but you would lose the love of your life.
#3 this time it's 1 million you would live long and love long and grow old together.
#4 you could have it all except you would start the Rapture and then you had to let Satan out of the pit.
#5 you get 250000 and nothing else would change in you life

Which one would you take?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This goes with#4you were left behind to see God Wrath on others until Christ returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions