What's new

Do U Own A Fisher F75??

goodguystu

Greenie
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
York,SC
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V
The feedback on the Whites Classic 5 ID didn't sound that good. I guess I'm going to rub a bank, sell 1 kid, and put my wife to work and look at the Fisher F75. Anyone out there using this model, how's it work, especially around junk, sand, and down here in SC, clay?? I'm going to try and sell my Prizm V to move up. Good move or bad move?? Thanks everyone.
 
i haven't had any problems with mine, what bad feedback did you read or get???..gregg
 
I'd never advise on a specific detector but all you mentioned have great records in the field.

Did you really type that you were gonna rub a bank? I mean selling the kid and putting the wife to work is good, but who knows what strange results come of rubbing banks.

Good luck on your choice!
 
the t-2 is very simular and a hot relic machine, a few buck cheeper as well
 
you mite want to check out the Fisher F70 also less money and a few less Frills then the F75 :icon_sunny:
 
I have had one for about a year and it is so good that I bought another one for a back up and also to keep the small coil on so I would not have to keep changing coils. This being said it is not a detector that U can use everywhere as it has a problem with electrical interference in some places. I will say that I have been pulling silver in areas that have been hammered and also gone over by me with my EX2 mainly because of it's lightning fast response time between targets that may have been masked before.
Go for it.. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom