What's new

Do we have something here from Space?

ObiWanKenobi

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gdansk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there,

I feel like I am searching for meteorites a very long time now.

And for the first time I have something worth checking out, I think!

So here I am.

This crust on this one looks suspicious

Magnet-Test= unsuccessful

Waiting for some experts. :hello:
Thanks and sorry for my english.
 

Attachments

  • 166143840_264785831797000_3955469207474287608_n.webp
    166143840_264785831797000_3955469207474287608_n.webp
    167.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 165785729_4373077119386768_4107788664795483466_n.webp
    165785729_4373077119386768_4107788664795483466_n.webp
    177.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 165892138_1086706975143549_9010057523520826862_n.webp
    165892138_1086706975143549_9010057523520826862_n.webp
    129.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 165819035_3560397650733337_3559085861488599617_n.webp
    165819035_3560397650733337_3559085861488599617_n.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 165797706_169440818354381_1777144016997022824_n.webp
    165797706_169440818354381_1777144016997022824_n.webp
    163 KB · Views: 79
  • 165791893_3860407754043123_7677987203444899069_n.webp
    165791893_3860407754043123_7677987203444899069_n.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Disclaimer: I'm just an amateur too, trying to figure out my own find. It looks somewhat compelling, but do a google image search for "dark basalt rock" and see if you think your rock could be in that category.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom