What's new

Do you even lift?

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting



It's amazing how many insecure guys there are... Even when I was younger and in shape I think I would have started laughing.
 
When I was 23, I had a guy call me chubby.

If he ever said that again, he sounded different when he said it. Took 5 seconds.

Where and when I come from, you just didn't say that to someone else unless you wanted to fight. Never went out of my way to start one.

It may be different now than it was then.
 
I hear you... I grew up in a small farm town and we'd fight at the drop of a hat. You didn't say anything to anyone unless you were prepared to back it up because chances were pretty good that you'd have to.. It wasn't until I started studying Tae Kwon Do that I learned to just laugh at situations like this. Best thing I ever did for my mind
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom