potsherd_creek
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Today I am looking at reviews on an item that I may purchase and was laughing out loud :
Item arrived in a rainstorm, box was soaked as were the instructions I see reviews such as this online, so how does this give me a review of the item and why did you give the manufacturer a negative review because of the weather or shipper ?
Also when looking up a review of an item on youtube and on the videos people spend 5 minutes or more opening the box and unwrapping the item. I do not want to see a video of you opening a box, I want to see the product and if its a good'un. You say scroll past that but on many, that is the video.
Item arrived in a rainstorm, box was soaked as were the instructions I see reviews such as this online, so how does this give me a review of the item and why did you give the manufacturer a negative review because of the weather or shipper ?
Also when looking up a review of an item on youtube and on the videos people spend 5 minutes or more opening the box and unwrapping the item. I do not want to see a video of you opening a box, I want to see the product and if its a good'un. You say scroll past that but on many, that is the video.







