H huntsman53 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2013 Messages 6,986 Reaction score 6,774 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2017 Thread Owner #1
Nitric Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 4,856 Reaction score 6,253 Golden Thread 0 Location Dallas,GA Detector(s) used CZ6A Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2017 #2 Yes!! Almost all of mine are! I do occasionally throw in a serious one!
W wildthunder Full Member Joined Mar 18, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 235 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used XP Deus, AT-pro, Fisher CZ-21 , Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2017 #3 I feel like that everyday Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
Escape Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 1,884 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2017 #4 That was one freaky, creepy commercial.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2017 #5 Lol! Story of my life! If it doesn't hurt don't do it! Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 29, 2017 #6 Only when I go outside..
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2017 #7 Thanks for reminding me,, I have to check my attic.