What's new

Do you recognize this man or his uniform?

Stickmarsh

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
I found this homeless man at a senior citizen development yard sale. He was donated for the sale, and no one knew anything about him. He needed a home, so now he lives in my house. He is carved out of wood and stands about five feet and one inch tall. He is two and ¾ inches thick at the thickest part. He is a blessing to have around and is rather quiet. He likes to dress up for the holidays. I would appreciate any information you have regarding his identity. Thanks, Stickmarsh
 

Attachments

  • Man5.webp
    Man5.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 607
  • Man4.webp
    Man4.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 593
  • Man2.webp
    Man2.webp
    2 KB · Views: 595
  • Man3.webp
    Man3.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 652
  • Man1.webp
    Man1.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 665
Mackaydon, you may be right.. I was thinking German prior WWI, but their colors were blue white red in the center
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom