What's new

Do you suppose there is still a reward for this?

gtfm2345

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
c ny
Detector(s) used
TEK OMEGA TEK ALPHA DET PRO WADER NEL COIL 4"dd
10" ELPTCL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not much out there today but I did find this at around 8 inches ...thanks for looking IMG_20150521_232024.webp
 
Upvote 18
Finding that is a cool enough reward in of itself! Sub 8-)
 
Send it back and see what happens :hello:
 
Not if it's from 3-11-1915 :laughing7:
Cool find! Thanks for posting!
 
That's funny... I found one just like it last week.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432267433.405290.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432267452.605124.webp
Let me know if you're able to claim your reward, lol.
 
Cool find, it doesn't have to be much as long as it's something.
 
It would be awesome to track down a relative haha!
 
Not if it's from 3-11-1915 :laughing7:
Cool find! Thanks for posting!

Haha, I was going to say, there should be a reward, it's only 2 months old. Haha

Awesome find!

HH

Vdubguy
 
I got one almost identical to that
eb7a84c6002a992c6a6f83f6dca1574d.jpg
 
I'll make you a deal. You send it to me, & I will send you a reward !! Nice find.
 
Cool find!
Wonder if it is collectible by now?
 
Mines better lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom