jlb783 Sr. Member Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 448 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Outback Dec 6, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Like the title says Does anybody know anything about the Bounty Hunter ‘Elite’ Metal Detector?
B BIG61AL Guest Dec 7, 2008 #2 ummmm as previous owner of a "bounty Hunter" product i can say that I was not happy with their equipment. <--------------<<<<<< I use a whites prizm V and look left to see what i find with my whites. <---------------<<<<<<
ummmm as previous owner of a "bounty Hunter" product i can say that I was not happy with their equipment. <--------------<<<<<< I use a whites prizm V and look left to see what i find with my whites. <---------------<<<<<<
jlb783 Sr. Member Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 448 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Outback Dec 7, 2008 Thread Owner #3 ok thanks
Silver Fox Sr. Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 485 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location New York City, USA Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Land Star Dec 7, 2008 #4 Pet peeves are not answers. Here's a link to info about the "Elite" http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds_config.pl?noframes;read=126866 Silver Fox
Pet peeves are not answers. Here's a link to info about the "Elite" http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds_config.pl?noframes;read=126866 Silver Fox