Does anyone have any old sawmill maps. 1800s-1930s, Midland & Isabella County MI

rootdigger

Aug 5, 2007
Does anyone have any old sawmill maps. 1800s-1930s, Midland & Isabella County MI

I'm looking for any old maps showing sawmills in the Midland county Michigan area, some of Isabella county would be useful too. prefer from the 1800s to early 1900s, My dad remembers a sawmill out on N. Coleman road afew miles North of Oil City, He unfortunately don't remember where abouts it was tho. But him and a friend used to grub fer cork bottles and find them at that sawmill. I would like to detect them and of course look for them cork bottles!!! I'm willing to buy them or would like to get copies if free somewhere/however . Thanks!

OP
OP
R

rootdigger

Aug 5, 2007
Re: Does anyone have any old sawmill maps. 1800s-1930s, Midland & Isabella County MI

Thanks on the maps, but if no sawmills, I just looked at the Midland county map. the area I am in question of, lies between the salt river and chippewa river in a south to north direction alongside the isabella county line, welp, bout a mile away. It neglects to even show a road, except for now m-20. But thanks for your time and effort on this one!!!! Root

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread