What's new

✅ SOLVED Does anyone know what these are?

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help identifying these objects, I was digging in a park and came across these about 6"
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • download (1)b.webp
    download (1)b.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 416
can you tell us the size of them and show us a photo of the other sides? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
One looks like the front clip for shoulder pads in football the other looks like the back clip for the same.
 
Upvote 0
Suspender/Garter clips...Lost during nightime carnal activity! :) (or bra strap adjusters...same activity lol)
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the raincoat fasteners. Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom