6 666lily Tenderfoot Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2019 #1
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Dec 23, 2019 #2 Is there any markings as to manufacture?? Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2019 #3 Specifically . . . no. Maybe in one of the boxes in the attic marked "Ornaments"? But if you Google "Cow Jumping Over the Moon Ornament" you'll see dozens similar. Found it! It's part of a pair of bookends. (available on Fleabay as well - https://www.ebay.com/itm/254278915412) https://picclick.com/nursery-bookends-hey-diddle-diddle-cat-the-254278915412.html Last edited: Dec 23, 2019 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Specifically . . . no. Maybe in one of the boxes in the attic marked "Ornaments"? But if you Google "Cow Jumping Over the Moon Ornament" you'll see dozens similar. Found it! It's part of a pair of bookends. (available on Fleabay as well - https://www.ebay.com/itm/254278915412) https://picclick.com/nursery-bookends-hey-diddle-diddle-cat-the-254278915412.html
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Dec 23, 2019 #4 Amazing work Charlie... Great ID from a small picture. And Welcome to TreasureNet 666Lily Upvote 0
Doubter in MD Bronze Member Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 2,173 Reaction score 3,026 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2019 #5 That really was a great ID! I thought it was Mac Tonight without his sunglasses. I'd think that someone looking for this would find $19.95 a reasonable price, too. Last edited: Dec 23, 2019 Upvote 0
That really was a great ID! I thought it was Mac Tonight without his sunglasses. I'd think that someone looking for this would find $19.95 a reasonable price, too.
6 666lily Tenderfoot Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Amazing thank you!! I’ve been looking everywhere for it!! Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2019 #7 Welcome to T-Net. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2019 #8 Welcome. Good I'd lol Upvote 0
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2019 #9 Creepy. Good job with the ID Charlie. Upvote 0
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 23, 2019 #10 666lily said: Amazing thank you!! I’ve been looking everywhere for it!! Click to expand... You have surely come to the right place. Upvote 0
666lily said: Amazing thank you!! I’ve been looking everywhere for it!! Click to expand... You have surely come to the right place.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,176 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #11 Great I.D. and background info provided by Charlie! But I have to ask... why would you want to find another one of those, isn't one enough? Dave Upvote 0
Great I.D. and background info provided by Charlie! But I have to ask... why would you want to find another one of those, isn't one enough? Dave
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 24, 2019 #12 Dave, my friend says maybe for 666lily nursery if thats the case 666lily congrats Upvote 0