What's new

Does anyone need a Gettysburg 2011-D Quarter?

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
It doesn't happen to me very often. But i went to the bank and got some rolls of quarters, and two of them are brand spanking new 2011-D Gettysburg quarters. They are fresh from the mint, so in GREAT shape. I'm going to throw one roll back for me, just for the heck of it, but if anyone wants a quarter or two for their collection or Whitman books then PM me with your address. I think that being able to share with each other on this board is a positive thing that happens here, so since I have them and so far they have not been seen too often, just let me know if you need one or two, and I'll ship them out to you. :-)

Rileyboy - you need a 2011-D over in your part of the world?

John
 
Upvote 0
John,
Yes!!! I'd love one, Thanks. I think you still have my address. If not, give me a call.
Thanks again
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom