What's new

Does the 10 second power reset really work on F2 coil change?

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have seen someone post that if you hold down the power button on the F2 for 10 seconds when you change coils that it will reset the machine for the coil. They say it is a undocumented trick. Does it really work?
 
You gotta listen to that man who knows,,,,,lol I don't know who came up with the idea, but "No" its someones crazy idea.
 
You gotta listen to that man who knows,,,,,lol I don't know who came up with the idea, but "No" its someones crazy idea.

I've seen it posted many times throughout the Internet.

Obviously bogus and I won't post it anymore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom