What's new

Does the Fisher CZ 3D detector detect gold coins

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doe's the Fisher CZ 3D detector detect gold coins

Have read that it is a good mid range detector. And
was a good coin and relic detector. Not really clear on
how well it picks up gold.
A friend has one, that he is selling me for $350.00
Holding it for me over the winter, tell I save the money
for it.
Thanks for any in put on this detector.
 
Re: Doe's the Fisher CZ 3D detector detect gold coins

This is a very nice detector and will find gold coins along with rings. You just need to have the disc turned down low.
 
Re: Doe's the Fisher CZ 3D detector detect gold coins

Thanks DiggerLee, I'll check the site out.

Sandman. Thanks, I never liked using any more disc than I have to.
So, that will work for me. I don't mind digging a few nails. Or tabs.
One nice gold ring, makes up for it. :coffee2:
 
Re: Doe's the Fisher CZ 3D detector detect gold coins

I've never found a gold coin with my CZ3d.
I can tell you it will find rings, chains, charms and diamonds if attached to a nice hunk of gold.
Keep the disc set below 2/3 of max and you'll find it.
 

Attachments

  • GrantSig.webp
    GrantSig.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 919
  • GrantSig.webp
    GrantSig.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 845

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom