What's new

does this count as a find

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whilst detecting and finding not much this group of youngsters shouted get the nerd I guess they meant me and started to throw coins whilst shouting "beep beep" find this then.

I picked up the coins 25p in all rich pickings indeed and headed off with bump on head so is this a find .

Ps went back some time later and they had thrown one pence pieces all around 33p in total my lucky day or what.
 
if it beeped under your detector, it's a find. If you eyeballed it, it's still a find :) Their loss is your gain. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. Hey if they went to throw money so be it, more for me. :)
 
lafatlife said:
if it beeped under your detector, it's a find. If you eyeballed it, it's still a find :) Their loss is your gain. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. Hey if they went to throw money so be it, more for me. :)

it kinda of hit me in the eye does that count
 
In the US they tend to throw rocks. So, yeah, it counts.
 
Funny, I live in the US and I just got hit with sticks.
 
Sticks and stones may break my bones, But coins will make me richer!
:thumbsup:
Al
 
i'd say you found some self control! If they had thrown coins and hit me in the eye i would have made sure they wouldn't do it again >:(

I hate those mouthy kids who think they are untouchable. It's one thing being mouthy but when they start to physically harm you....then the gloves are off!!

We've had a few of those kids where i live and it's amazing how nice the little b******s become when they're old enough to actually fight like a man!
 
Yes count it you picked it up off the ground so it is a find......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom