What's new

Does this qualify as a dream roll?!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Bought two rolls of halves at a local bank today. Handrolled. Opened the first and a Walker was on the end; I thought maybe I had a solid! Turns out there were three Walkers and two Bens; not a bad haul! The three Walkers (17S, 20S and 37S) go to my daughter, the Bens (49D and 55) go to my son. I'll take that in every roll!
 

Attachments

  • 32.webp
    32.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
Those are some rarer dates too.
 
Can you see my BIG SMILE from where you are? That is Fantastic to find those and I'm happy for you. Great Find!!
 
Real nice to see that happen, should be more often. Congrats
 
I dream all the time Well done of rolls like that
 
Id say so Nice haul
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom