mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 19, 2015 #1 I found this today at one of my parks. It still had the clacker, so I gave it to the parks department. also a dog tag. not much else except clad and a super ball. Thanks for looking. HH Upvote 10
I found this today at one of my parks. It still had the clacker, so I gave it to the parks department. also a dog tag. not much else except clad and a super ball. Thanks for looking. HH
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2015 #2 Cool bell
OWK Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2014 Messages 1,002 Reaction score 1,292 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Md Detector(s) used Fisher F70, F75 Garrett Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2015 #3 It still had the clacker, so I gave it to the parks department. Click to expand... ?? You only keep bells without clackers?
It still had the clacker, so I gave it to the parks department. Click to expand... ?? You only keep bells without clackers?
Erik in NJ Silver Member Joined Oct 4, 2010 Messages 4,065 Reaction score 3,043 Golden Thread 1 Location The Garden State 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 19, 2015 #4 LOL nice of you to donate it to the Parks Dept. Do you happen to have a cleaned pic?
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2015 #5 ANY FIND IS A GOOD FIND.
mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 19, 2015 Thread Owner #6 No I gave it to them since their park office was at the park. For good relations.
OWK Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2014 Messages 1,002 Reaction score 1,292 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Md Detector(s) used Fisher F70, F75 Garrett Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2015 #7 mikeraydj said: No I gave it to them since their park office was at the park. For good relations. Click to expand... Always nice to stay on the good side of the parks office. Good find.
mikeraydj said: No I gave it to them since their park office was at the park. For good relations. Click to expand... Always nice to stay on the good side of the parks office. Good find.