Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some time today to get in a couple hours of huntin'.........

1102 Hunt.jpg

You will all think I'm crazy, but I'm really pleased with the glass mason jar lid. I've dug several.........all in pieces. This is the first one intact.
Anyway, here are the keepers............

1102 Keepers Obverse.jpg 1102 Keepers Reverse.jpg

The Bull Durham charm is 14k gold......plated (sigh)........and a 1943P War nickle.
Thanks for lookin' and good luck out there!!

Upvote 7
Nice War Nickel and that Bull Durham charm is pretty cooL! :icon_thumright:

I've been thinking that I should be keeping those Mason jar lids myself. I have thrown several away, unfortunately. There are many differences in style and writing, apparently.

Nice digs Chizzy, :icon_thumright: Like seeing those war nickels, and bu the way I keep my mason lids to.

Great finds Chuck - Killing it with your Compadre! :occasion14:

Nice War Nickel and that Bull Durham charm is pretty cooL! :icon_thumright:

My 2nd War nickle, which are always a welcome dig.....as is any silver! I had high hopes for the charm when it popped out, Wildcat. But, it's still a keeper! Thanks!

I've been thinking that I should be keeping those Mason jar lids myself. I have thrown several away, unfortunately. There are many differences in style and writing, apparently.

I'll have to find out more about those lids, Iron Buzz. They just seem be something I should accumulate............

Nice digs Chizzy, :icon_thumright: Like seeing those war nickels, and bu the way I keep my mason lids to.

Thanks, Loco-Digger. You may like this..........just a few minutes before digging that nickle, I was thinking, "Please Lord, just let me recognize the good stuff if it finds my coil"! Sure 'nuff, 2 plugs later............
Nice to know someone else keeps those lids........

Nice war nick, got seven this season so far...

Thanks, Tony........I'm a little light on the silver coins this season........still workin' on my research and recognition.

Great finds Chuck - Killing it with your Compadre! :occasion14:

Don't know about "killing it", Terry, but the older coins, relics and silver are finding that Compadre with more regularity!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back