wstgo Full Member Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 157 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Canastota, New York Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum May 20, 2011 #1 Don"t have a clue Found this at an old colonial site. I remember seeing one before but can't remember where. Attachments snuffer.webp 7.1 KB · Views: 356
Don"t have a clue Found this at an old colonial site. I remember seeing one before but can't remember where.
wstgo Full Member Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 157 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Canastota, New York Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum May 24, 2011 Thread Owner #21 Re: Don"t have a clue Thanks guys, The internet is amazing Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2011 #22 Re: Don"t have a clue Here's the Tnet thread I remembered: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,341840.0.html This link has some great examples: http://marinni.livejournal.com/447847.html Upvote 0
Re: Don"t have a clue Here's the Tnet thread I remembered: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,341840.0.html This link has some great examples: http://marinni.livejournal.com/447847.html