What's new

Dont be lazy!

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
2,258
Golden Thread
2
Location
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't be lazy!

So today I decided to pick up that bolt I've gone over half a dozen times just sitting there at the base of a tree. As I'm picking it up I say to myself " wouldn't it be funny if there was something underneath". Five inches down I find an 1876 seated liberty quarter! My first seated, my first 1800's silver! You just can't make this stuff up.
 
yep I lost count of how many times something got thrown against a tree
and hid something else
 
yep I lost count of how many times something got thrown against a tree
and hid something else
You know I'm starting to realize this game is more common sense than technical. No matter how good a detector you have, if I hadn't picked up that bolt I would have never found that quarter. I guess the best machine is the one between your ears. GL HH
 
Junk hides a lot if stuff.
 
Well if you think about it, something so obvious is usually the thing most overlooked. Good way to hide something, in plain site.
 
Hehh hehh live and learn. Happy swinging.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom