What's new

Dont Cry for Me Argentina !

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

Hi Gang, I hit a small wall in my conquest to own all the silver this week. 24,000 (12 big bags) searched with nada,zip,zilch,zero. Maybe I will give them a hernia at my dump bank. Thank goodness we have LJ to lift our spirits with her finds. Cheers to all, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

coolpix9 said:
Hi Gang, I hit a small wall in my conquest to own all the silver this week. 24,000 (12 big bags) searched with nada,zip,zilch,zero. Maybe I will give them a hernia at my dump bank. Thank goodness we have LJ to lift our spirits with her finds. Cheers to all, Jim


Wow! That should be statistically impossible you would think. Where did the coins originate? They had to be someone's dumps I would imagine. Sorry to hear you got mega-skunked.

Jim
 
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

WOW Jim....... that is a lot of coins to get skunked on. You have my sympathies. Has been drying up here in Houston also. But what can you do except move forwards. HH Gayle
 
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

Ouch Jim , that is a real bummer ...damn you are going to look like Mr. Universe hauling on all those coins .. keep firing away you are bound to hit it bigtime when you do , best of luck , Ed
 
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

THAT would be on my Top 10 list of "THINGS THAT SUCK"!
 
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

That is really bad.... sorry to hear it.

My new bank informed me on Friday that they would only be able to order 1,000 a week now. Because.... all the businesses are ordering more money and they do not have room for it.

I will search out new order banks when I get back from the Dominican Republic. I have to fly down to deliver a puppy to it's new owners.

I have asked them to call their bank to see if they have any OLD American coins. LOL wouldn't it be funny if they had a couple grand of silver dollars.

Good luck
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom