What's new

Dont know if done before - realistic "wish" list or want to find list

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
list some of your - I want to still find - finds (please be realistic)
no specific order - just things you want to find and hope you do someday
this is for beach and water ( cause some items you may have found on land already)

actual gold coin - I have found some in jewelry or were made into jewelry - but I dont count those
an opal ring - have found just about every other common jewelry stone - never an opal yet
a pearl ring -
a platinum engagement ring - have found bunch of gold ones - some with platinum settings - but not an all plat. yet
a colonial copper or silver coin - have found many in dirt - not yet in water
a gun - after all my time in water - fresh & salt - you would have thought I would have found one - would love to find an old one
just because people always ask and its kind of a cool find
 
Upvote 0
colonial silver would include - Spanish silver (I have found spanish silver in dirt - but not in the water yet)
 
Big diamond channel ring
big honkin gold chain
old class ring
still haven't fount platinum yet....
 
Spanish Gold Jewelry item from the 1500's.....pet project that I'll probably never realize, but I keep looking anyway. For me it would be the Holy Grail of finds. Not very likely but on this coast it's possible.
 
A sports championship ring
A coin from the 1715 fleet wrecks
 
Casper I've heard that a good place to find that gun that's on your wish list is around bridges. Never found one either,( but have lost a couple) but would be neat.
 
"a gun - after all my time in water - fresh & salt - you would have thought I would have found one - would love to find an old one"
Casper..c'mon down to where I detect...I think you would find plenty of these in the waters here.8-)

L
 
Gold Mason ring-Gold Harley ring, Gold coin ring. Right now I would settle for 10k post earring!!!!!
 
Diamond Engagement Ring
Gold Chain
Rolex
Pre 1900 silver
Pre 1800 coin
gold Coin
CS Belt Plate
US Belt Plate
RI State Button
NC SunBurst Button
SC State Button
Southern Public Utilities Button
 
Gold coin, heavy gold chain, platinum ring, silver coin cache and a crowded beach thats never been hunted.
 
gold coin
8 reale
sword
rolex
large heavy golds chain
a large "gold pocket"
 
gawdy tennis bracelet
huge ugly heavy chain/pendant
high-end designer watch
spanish anything - silver/gold
 
Big Gold chain, Gold watch, Rolex, Platinum Engagement ring, Big Gold Class or Mason ring...
 
Big diamond ring
Big emerald ring
Big ruby ring
Gold coin
Gun
Cannonball
Any of the 1600s mass tree coins
A piece of Tiffany
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom