What's new

dont know

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
found this several years ago and have kept it..but still unsure what it is. I saw a post the other day that had a picture that resembled this. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • 20161017_074350.webp
    20161017_074350.webp
    318.4 KB · Views: 106
I think it’s part of a window lock, who am I kidding, I have no idea
 
Upvote 0
I think it is a keeper (clip) for a mailbox lock or some type of lock.
 
Upvote 0
it is brass so thats why i kept it. i thought it could be part of a suspender clip or something like that
 
Upvote 0
maybe part of a centrifugal switch from an electric motor?

That would definitely be an avenue to look down because the little arms on the sides look like they have little indention's that would have been for holding springs.
 
Upvote 0
thanks!!
 
Upvote 0
It definitely keeps some kind of spring arm. I was thinking a clock part but who am I?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom