SFBayArea
Bronze Member
Don't let this happen to you
We all have stashes but don't let this happen to you.
http://www.theprovince.com/cars/Chilliwack+shaken+after+home+invaders+take+silver/4296387/story.html
Interesting story.. the man bought $415 K in silver.. and it's worth $750 K in a year's worth of time. wow.. hell of a gamble that paid off.
With that said.. everyone here post their stashes. Just kidding.. but it would be cool to see everyone's stashes. But I wouldn't want to do it for this reason.
We all have stashes but don't let this happen to you.
http://www.theprovince.com/cars/Chilliwack+shaken+after+home+invaders+take+silver/4296387/story.html
Interesting story.. the man bought $415 K in silver.. and it's worth $750 K in a year's worth of time. wow.. hell of a gamble that paid off.
With that said.. everyone here post their stashes. Just kidding.. but it would be cool to see everyone's stashes. But I wouldn't want to do it for this reason.
Upvote
0


I am putting your name on speed dial!!! 









