What's new

Dont think its a bullet shell.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Don't think its a bullet shell.

Any ideas on what this is? ???
 

Attachments

  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    22 KB · Views: 251
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    19 KB · Views: 253
Re: Don't think its a bullet shell.

Maybe a lipstick case. I noticed the small round thing on the side looks like it may have been able to slide up and down. Maybe that was to raise and lower lipstick.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don't think its a bullet shell.

DirtyMike said:
Maybe a lipstick case. I noticed the small round thing on the side looks like it may have been able to slide up and down. Maybe that was to raise and lower lipstick.
By cracky I think he's got it.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don't think its a bullet shell.

I agree. The slides the giveaway with the double wall.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don't think its a bullet shell.

Maybe a match safe?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom