What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found this possible spent shell casing

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
10,858
Golden Thread
0
Maybe, I went to cavalry site today for a bit. I got another trace chain and a few other items but this one got me scratching my head. At first I thought another lid for beauty product but I threw it in my pack. I've seen a few bullet pics that look very similar to this shell. What are y'all's opinions I've attached a few online pics too for comparison
IMG_2851.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2850.webp
    IMG_2850.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2847.webp
    IMG_2847.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2857.webp
    IMG_2857.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2858.webp
    IMG_2858.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Only coin I found there was a v nickel. It's been detected a lot according to the farmer across the street who talked to me.
If you still found that much, they still missed enough for there to be a keeper.
 
Upvote 0
If you still found that much, they still missed enough for there to be a keeper.
I've hit the place many times over the years but others are as well apparently. I've gotten some goodies from there
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom