What's new

Dontcha just love these 1776-1976 hand rolls?

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don'tcha just love these 1776-1976 hand rolls?

And that's all they are? Ds and Ps......

Not a keeper anywhere.

I just got a ton of 'em.

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don'tcha just love these 1776-1976 hand rolls?

Full rolls of bicentennials have always been a good indicator that a collection was cashed in. I always try to buy the vault if I come across them. Don't forget they made them 40% silver, too.
 
Hey Tex...

I always buy the vault if they have 'em. Every dern coin they'll part with.

Every one of those bi-cen rolls were exactly that ~ circulated bis.

I know there are silver '76s, but I ain't seen one yet.....

Robin
 
Re: Don'tcha just love these 1776-1976 hand rolls?

I can't stand those bicentennial rolls. >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom