What's new

Doomsday Preppers, the show.

Nightibis

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rock Hill, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I am surfing the channel and stop. I see this couple burying $1500 hundred dollars worth of silver in PVC pipe next to their house. They then go on to say they have buried close to $30,000 dollars in silver around different parts of their property on national television. Why? Why in the world would you tell everyone you've buried that much money in your yard? They tell you the town where these people live and they use their own names on the show. If this is how they prepare for the financial collapse, then you have to wonder how long they will last if that they are willing to blab about the location of their hoard on television.
 
Looks like they'll be living in a crater by next week :laughing7:
 
If S--t hits the fan thats the first place I'm going . LOL My favorite show is In search of BigFoot ! I know I will last longer then these morons. : )
 
It's a TV show. Bet they used fake names, a fake address and a fake city. Just a guess.
 
because they didn't really do it, & their house is probably for sale
 
Point taken Jeff.
 
Remember most of us them play well with guns. I know I always am in need of a new target. I am at a critical point in my md time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom