What's new

Double Dream Roll x4

theeteetotaler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Went thrift store shopping for my store and decided to hit a few banks. the first few banks produced 1 40% and 1 90% 1993 james madison commemorative.

I then hit a bank that had about $6 between the tellers, this produced a %40 and an impaired 1962 ben proof. I asked if there were any in the vault and the actually had $450, all but 4 $20 rolls were dumps, some being repackaged fed rolls. The contents of the 4 double rolls:

126 - bens
1 - '64
33 - 40%

I'll throw up pictures of the coins later, with the rolls(that were labelled as 'franklins').
 

Attachments

  • P1010022.webp
    P1010022.webp
    55 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
What a great find with those Bens.... Congrats

HH
Cat
 
Awesome, and I thought I had a good day :thumbsup: I have gotten at different times 2 $20 dream rolls. One with Bens and Walkers and one with 40's.
 
Yeah, I got another $20 roll of all 40% last week. And several weeks ago I got a $20 roll that was solid 90%

AND THERE WAS AN EXTRA $1 IN IT!!!

$20 rolls can be realllllly good at times.
 
theeteetotaler said:
Yeah, I got another $20 roll of all 40% last week. And several weeks ago I got a $20 roll that was solid 90%

AND THERE WAS AN EXTRA $1 IN IT!!!

$20 rolls can be realllllly good at times.
I've been getting a lot of $20 rolls lately but all clad. Soon :thumbsup:
 
to find $60+ in Franklins at one bank is awesome. That paid for some gas and then some.
 
WOW!!!! What a score......haven't seen one like this in a long time. Congrats!!

Dream rolls for sure! Now that had to be thrilling.........

Thanks for the pictures.
 
Congrats!!!!

Again-

any 55's?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom