What's new

dowse images for hidden treasure

chetan

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
200year old temple full with treasure
 
Last edited:
If you are using windows 7 and having trouble posting maps or photo’s it may from an automatic update for internet explorer a few months ago…Art
 
I've had a lot of problems last couple months with Internet Explorer. There are times it worked, but slower than Mozilla Firefox. Images here on the forum enlarge faster and upload easy with it. Here is the link I used when got mine downloaded. Might mention at that time my Norton blocked a few other download links as unsafe. This one was safe and looks to be the same, should still be ok.

Mozilla Firefox Start Page
 
20140903_115802.webp20140903_115824.webp20141003_105906.webp20141003_105951.webp
 
I'm not sure what you are looking for, but check this out.
 

Attachments

  • 20141003_105906-chetan.webp
    20141003_105906-chetan.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom