Dowsing at Rune Stone Hill

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I went dowsing at Rune Stone hill and learned a lot today about dowsing.

We dowsed on for a water vein, then the ship you see in this picture, he just marked this out really quick, if you look in the left side on the picture looking down the hill you will see two red flags in the ground, these are the high tide and the low tide of the ocean shoreline.

there is also a picture of a mooring stone hole near the ship.

I also collected some stones, and I'll take pictures of them tomorrow and talk about them tommorrow.

The ship in the picture is about 45 feet, we dowsed another that is about 125ft but we didn't mark it out, and didn't do the whole thing.

We also located the toilet, the cleaning area, the cooking area, and the 10 graves it speaks of on the stone.

Later we did dowsing on different stones which I will explain extensively tommorrow.

Farewell for now.

Attachments

• downhill20.JPG
    downhill20.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 218
  • mooring20.JPG
    mooring20.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 232
  • uphill20.JPG
    uphill20.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 234

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck.
Post your resuls soon !
Digman.

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I tried to respond but something destroyed it, and now I'm on a different computer so it will have to wait till Thursday.

Sorry

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Alright, in my style of dowsing I use Sensor boards. (Note the first picture)

These Sensor boards have different activated items on them. And they serve different purposes yet they are used bassically the same.

One way, if you use a Sensor board for finding a specific type of thing, such as gold or the shoreline or something.

You will first clear the rod (point the rod straight at the ground, this will "clear" anything that was previously being dowsed for.) then rub the point on the word GOLD. The word gold there has been activated with either a piece of gold or a picture of gold. Then dowse and it will only react to gold.

Whether I'm doing it like that or just focusing on gold and not using the sensor board I focus on gold anyway.

The next thing is say you'd like to find out what type of rock you have found you can clear the rod, then scrape the tip of the rod on the stone, and then go up and down the sensor board on what ever you suspect.

an example the sensor board say

IGNEOUS

METAMOR.

SEDIM.

VOLCANIC

METEOR

GEODE

CORAL/AGATE

OIL/TAR

CONCRETE

and it goes on, but these Sensor boards can be used in these two manners for identifying things from fish to cocaine

Also these can be used for finding depths of things, or dates, and other things also.

And so if you'll notice the second photo this is a stone I found that is a "food rock" or "organic stone". In the stone there is Marijuana, veg., fruit, candy, date, coconut, olive, canola, legume, bulger, and much more. It is the same as the KRS formed out of the same asteroid. The Kensington Rune Stone has a few different ingredients and lacks some mine has but they are very close. It also has ancient cement on it from a camel. Same as the rune stone.

The third photo is (you may note that none of these are really stones) flesh from a coelursaur with some ancient cement on it. On using a sensor board to find what percentage of the stone is flesh Leland suspected it to be near 100. I, for some reason thought it would be less, and it did end up being only 60%.

The fourth picture is a Elephant toe nail. It also has ancient cement on it.

The fifth photo is a piece of camel liver, with a bit of ancient cement also.

If you are between Mexico and Canada, with in Eastern Colorado to Kentucky, you can find stones like this. The Asteroid came close enough to fry everything but it didn't hit the earth. The intense heat is what makes these "stones".

I know probably, even among dowsers, will find this hard to believe as I did. But Leland prooved his dowsing to me several times.

Has anyone ever noticed what may be called "earth energies" in a grid like fashion. About 7 foot squares everywhere?

When Leland was first going to dowse on the "food rock" he didn't get any reaction. So he got up and dowsed right where he was and got a reaction. He told me he was looking for "GRIDS OF RADIATION". If a part of your body is above this it will alter your results. So he moved over about a foot. Then it worked.

But later we were talking about this again and it all sounded familiar to me, and so I looked in my book (which he hasn't read) and they have the same thing in there. Except that author calls it "Earth Energies" in a grid fashion 7 feet apart. So quite obviously it exists.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Sensor boards20.JPG
    Sensor boards20.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Food Rock20.JPG
    Food Rock20.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Flesh from Coelursaur20.JPG
    Flesh from Coelursaur20.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Elephant Nail20.JPG