What's new

Dowsing in Ohio for AU

MrTim4Gold

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hey guys, mixed thoughts on dowsing, but they do something! I just focus on what I want most...GOLD! Here is us this past summer in Ohio..got a few different people to test the rods for the first time! In this video the dowsing starts around 3:00..love the reactions we get!
 
Interesting to watch people learning to use L-rods for the first time. One simple method to eliminate some overburden, dig a little, put the pile off to the side where you don't have any signals. Check the pile with L-rods, repeat until your rods start crossing over a pile. Then start removing the material in the hole.
 
I just wanna move dirt! snow needs to leave now!
 
Be one with the earth .. imagine feet connect with earth :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom