dowsing, printed facts, studies, research info

Les, you know the answer as well as I do. Skeptikals can't do a double, triple blind test, which is also their pseudo science pill they take everyday.
Time for another nap.
Elh:

In the beginning of my dowsing, aart mentored and shared many things that helped me.

At one time, I started keeping track. My finds were so quick and numerous, believe it or not, it became some what boring. It was kind of like, OK back muscles, get ready for a real hard work out today. I dowsed out unknown targets in places I had never been in before. Even in places way out in the western Utah deserts. I stopped counting at 300.:occasion14:

I later became interested in hunting that big one. I went to an area with my electronic metal detector. Searched the hills and gullies and came up with nothing.:dontknow: Then about four years into this effort, I decided to dowse the area. My rods pointed in a northerly direction. I then moved to the west to triangulate. I took the directions from my compass, came home, and put the readings on my computer.:hello2: Later, with coordinates logged into my GPS, I returned to the area. Again nothing. WHAT??? What is going on here. A crossing and still nothing?:icon_scratch::BangHead:

I dowsed again, got a cross and headed in that direction while holding my rods out in front of me. They indicated up there. Eventually they crossed again but nothing was under the “X” spot. Now this is getting bad, real bad.:BangHead: ??? However, about 20 yards away, and to my 7 O'clock position, I spotted a hole in the ground and an area below it that looked like it had been washed out over time from rains or snow run off. The hole is the right size and depth for the target I was looking for.:hello2:

That hole is the only one in the entire area.:icon_thumleft:

Now things are starting to make sense. :notworthy: My guess is the target was recovered sometime in the past by either the outlaw who put it there, or one of the three prison buddies he told “about where it was” to gain their loyalty to help in the planned escape, or someone more recent who knew the story, went there and dug it up before I could. DANG IT ALL. :BangHead: :BangHead:

I could have saved lots of time by dowsing first.

I am back to practicing dowsing on known targets several times every day now. I plan to do lots of dowsing this coming summer.:icon_thumleft:

Les.

PS. I am having fun placing these yellow guys in my text.:tongue3:

Last edited:
This is for dowsers and dowsing skeptics. Check this out. Talk about getting in your face. She is cute. Go to:

Last edited:
Here's another video for dowsers and for......, OK I agree, forget them. You know who I mean. Go to and enjoy:

My son went thought the same things Les. He had a mining claim in Alaska, He was getting a lot of gold with his Equipment and it stopped. He was looking for another hot spot. It took me 2 weeks to build him a set of rods
If the rods do not cross when you step on a coin you will not find much..Art.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back