What's new

Dowsing Request for the "crew"

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
3,199
Golden Thread
1
Location
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, have another request from a friend from overseas, he hasn't had a chance yet (or a detector) to look in the first locations I posted for him a few months back but this area is closer to his home so I expect he will go there as soon as he can and will let me (us) know what he finds! Thanks in advance for your help!
1.webp2.webp3.webp5.webp6.webp7.webp
 
Check the red areas for stuff closer to the surface.
 

Attachments

  • 1-DocBeav.webp
    1-DocBeav.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 133
Thanks red!
 
I find nothing of value or historic value on these maps...Art
 
Thanks aarth! Appreciate you trying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom