DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I AM ON FIRE !!!!!! After work I stopped off for an hour at my HOT SPOT..... Damn I'm grinning from ear to ear.... 1857 Bank of upper Canada half penny Bank Token 5 feet away out pops an 1847 Large Cent. Dug 4 wheats and some square nails 5 trips to the Hot Spot
I AM ON FIRE !!!!!! After work I stopped off for an hour at my HOT SPOT..... Damn I'm grinning from ear to ear.... 1857 Bank of upper Canada half penny Bank Token 5 feet away out pops an 1847 Large Cent. Dug 4 wheats and some square nails 5 trips to the Hot Spot
Mr Tuff Silver Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 4,319 Reaction score 205 Golden Thread 0 Location ILL Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2017 #2 wow!!! way to go!!
M mstreenz Jr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2017 Messages 39 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Downs, IL Detector(s) used XP Deus, CTX 3030, E-Trac, AT Pro, GTI 1500, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 19, 2017 #3 Nice finds!!!
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2017 #4 Awesome group
Skinny Puppy Full Member Joined Sep 14, 2006 Messages 108 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Mt Carmel, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 23, 2017 #5 Damn phony witch sold me a defective Voodoo doll damnt, keep the streak alive man!