❎ SOLD DP GREY GHOST CTX3030 WATERPROOF DIVING HEADPHONES --Used Once!

califteacher

Sep 30, 2012
Vista, San Diego County, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This listing is for a pair of Detector Pro Gray Ghost Underwater Professional Metal Detector Headphones designed for the Minelab CTX3030, selling for $130. The headphones are in excellent condition, as they were used only once, as a trial run in shallow water. These headphones have a waterproof connector designed to be used with the Minelab CTX3030. They are meant for all underwater or wet applications, featuring Solid-State speakers that leave sound quality unaffected by depth.

I am selling the headphones because I am too chicken to use my CTX3030 in the water--to me, it isn't worth the risk of water damage, however small the chance. I solved the problem by buying an Excalibur II waterproof metal detector for water detecting.

I bought the headphones from Extreme Detecting for $175, so I will take a fairly large loss on this deal, but that's the cost of doing business. With the Excal II, I won't ever need to take my CTX3030 into the water, so I might as well find a home for the Gray Ghost headphones.

By the way, these are NOT the newest model with the external volume control on the headset. The sound on these is controlled by the metal detector.

Again, a buyer will get a almost brand new set of headphones for a used price. Aside from some light storage wear (cool, dark closet), I saw a light scratch on one of the ear pieces--otherwise, they look like new. Let's settle on $10 for shipping and I will pay any additional.

I tried to set the price at what seems fair toall--if you disagree, let me know. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• ctx3030underwaterHeadphones_zpsd609a206.jpg
    ctx3030underwaterHeadphones_zpsd609a206.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DPCTX3030headphones_zpsa1c55e15.jpg
    DPCTX3030headphones_zpsa1c55e15.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 51
  • P1040874.JPG
    P1040874.JPG
    853.7 KB · Views: 76
  • P1040875.JPG
    P1040875.JPG