What's new

Draped Bust And A Cool Token

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a new permission today, 1852 farm. It's been hit before but, we had nothing better.
We hit the yard finding some wheats, the oldest a 1919. Things were slow then I found a nice flat button, no shank. It was in good shape and I could see some writing on the back. I'll never know what it said, lost it again somewhere. Lol
Then I got a small 85 hit on the AT Pro thinking maybe old copper. Flipped a plug and had what looked like a large coin, too big to be an old copper. Wiped some dirt off and had a 1948 Good Luck token.
Not ten feet away got a 83 hit, thinking memorial this time. Flipped a plug and this time old copper, 1806 Draped Bust.
One of my better looking old coppers and I hit it with the shovel?
Not much else and with the heat and the bugs we called it a day.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    182.7 KB · Views: 208
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 158
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 38
Any Draped Bust copper is a good one in my book.... That one is awesome with detail. Congrats!
 
Great finds.
That token is cool. I like the DB very much but I REALLY like that token.

The DB looks to be in pretty good shape too. It's great to be able to get a date since so many are so toasted.

Congrats.
 
Very nice. It seems to be in great shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom