Draped Bust + Colonial Coppa Found 3 Minutes Apart!

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Forum, :headbang: :hello2:

Wellllll, the "3 Datectateers" got out today for an awesome treasure hunt. The weatha was a superb super sunny day. :laughing3: I would have to say that it was super better than last week. :laughing9: :love10: The 3 self-proclaimed professionals decided to head to our super productive Colonial farm, folks! :laughing11: :headbang: Yup, we were kind of ticked off that the super nice farmer did not harvest anymore of his fields. :help: :laughing11: Folks, let me tell you, we have NOT hit our MAIN site yet, which, by the way, is on this farm. :headbang: :hello:

To make a long story short, we all began with our usual PASSION...it was super high! We started to sweep our ANALOGS in the area where Zeus dug the 3 coppas last week, including the Liberty Cap. ;D :headbang: But, after about 30 minutes, I noticed that we started to head to areas where our guts told us to go...no, I don't, literally, have a gut. ;D :laughing11:

I was detecting in an area where there were some nice patches of iron, when I was hit with a nice "Quarter" hit. I was soon super gibbon-like happy when I saw a large greenie in the doyt....a COPPA!!! :thumbsup: I yelled for Zoyboy to come over because I knew I had located a dweller's cabin. :headbang: The coin turned out to be a Draped Bust large cent! :headbang: I can see part of the date "180?" :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: Seriously, about 3 minutes later, I got a "P" on "Penny" hit. This one turned out to be a Colonial!!! :headbang: After a 10 minute tumble, I think I can see some da-tail, but it is hard to say. I know for a Colonial fact that it is a Colonial coppa! :hello2: :headbang: Oh, just to let some dudes know, these coins were found in the relative area where I dug my Lathing Hatchet!!! Wink, wink, wink! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing11:

Folks, I was on a coppa streak here! ;D We all blitzed this area with our Colonial passion until the sun started to set in the west. :wink: Well, let me tell you, folks, this site is LOADED and we still have a few more fields to hit. :o :D We will be back there in the early morning manana! ;D Wish us luck! :thumbsup: :icon_pirat:

Keep your passion high! :thumbsup:

Kirk :occasion14:
Coppas003.jpg

Coppas007.jpg

Upvote 0
collector_1 said:
Awesome finds you can never get tired of seeing them greenies pop out the holes, hope tomorrow brings you many more colonial relics.

With every dug greenie, there is a story to tell! :thumbsup:

Kirk

allen said:
awesome finds...

Since Colonial KirkPA and I are identical twins, I will speak for him right now. OOOF :D Thanks, buddy, for the reply. :thumbsup:

Snicket

Nice one bud ! I'm waiting for my favorite field to be cut as well,just hope they cut before it snows it's friggin cold here in NY.Have a good one Kirkster and good luck. ;D

kieser sousa said:
Nice one bud ! I'm waiting for my favorite field to be cut as well,just hope they cut before it snows it's friggin cold here in NY.Have a good one Kirkster and good luck. ;D

Thanks! I love you, man! :icon_sunny:

Kirk :icon_sunny: :icon_jokercolor:

Nice hunt kirk.Those are some good coppa's.

The new avatar looks great.

I can only guess what happened to the genius one.

Good luck on your next hunt and bring home a banner find.

Roger

You guys are copper magnets if there ever was such a thing. I love the coppers keep em' coming!

Come on send some your luck my way so I can find some Coppa .

Colonial KirkPA said:
kieser sousa said:

Thanks! I love you, man! :icon_sunny:

Kirk :icon_sunny: :icon_jokercolor:

:-* :whip2: :help: :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back