Draped Bust + Colonial Coppa Found 3 Minutes Apart!

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Forum, :headbang: :hello2:

Wellllll, the "3 Datectateers" got out today for an awesome treasure hunt. The weatha was a superb super sunny day. :laughing3: I would have to say that it was super better than last week. :laughing9: :love10: The 3 self-proclaimed professionals decided to head to our super productive Colonial farm, folks! :laughing11: :headbang: Yup, we were kind of ticked off that the super nice farmer did not harvest anymore of his fields. :help: :laughing11: Folks, let me tell you, we have NOT hit our MAIN site yet, which, by the way, is on this farm. :headbang: :hello:

To make a long story short, we all began with our usual PASSION...it was super high! We started to sweep our ANALOGS in the area where Zeus dug the 3 coppas last week, including the Liberty Cap. ;D :headbang: But, after about 30 minutes, I noticed that we started to head to areas where our guts told us to go...no, I don't, literally, have a gut. ;D :laughing11:

I was detecting in an area where there were some nice patches of iron, when I was hit with a nice "Quarter" hit. I was soon super gibbon-like happy when I saw a large greenie in the doyt....a COPPA!!! :thumbsup: I yelled for Zoyboy to come over because I knew I had located a dweller's cabin. :headbang: The coin turned out to be a Draped Bust large cent! :headbang: I can see part of the date "180?" :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: Seriously, about 3 minutes later, I got a "P" on "Penny" hit. This one turned out to be a Colonial!!! :headbang: After a 10 minute tumble, I think I can see some da-tail, but it is hard to say. I know for a Colonial fact that it is a Colonial coppa! :hello2: :headbang: Oh, just to let some dudes know, these coins were found in the relative area where I dug my Lathing Hatchet!!! Wink, wink, wink! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing11:

Folks, I was on a coppa streak here! ;D We all blitzed this area with our Colonial passion until the sun started to set in the west. :wink: Well, let me tell you, folks, this site is LOADED and we still have a few more fields to hit. :o :D We will be back there in the early morning manana! ;D Wish us luck! :thumbsup: :icon_pirat:

Keep your passion high! :thumbsup:

Kirk :occasion14:
Coppas003.jpg

Coppas007.jpg

Upvote 0
Time to go back and get more. Well done :thumbsup:

The xlpro is the colonial coppa' killer in PA...and you are living proof :thumbsup:
I knew you were going to pop some nice stuff outta' that site. Dang...I just replied to your response in my post....that you go dig me some colonial goodies for me to view....and WOW did you deliver FAST :thumbsup:
Nice digs.

Kirk MY friend...It always good to see a Coppa pro at home in his element! As always my good friend, GREAT JOB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Beautiful pieces of AMERICA!!!!!! :thumbsup: :icon_king: :wink:

Awesome finds you can never get tired of seeing them greenies pop out the holes, hope tomorrow brings you many more colonial relics.

silverfreak said:
The xlpro is the colonial coppa' killer in PA...and you are living proof :thumbsup:
I knew you were going to pop some nice stuff outta' that site. Dang...I just replied to your response in my post....that you go dig me some colonial goodies for me to view....and WOW did you deliver FAST :thumbsup:
Nice digs.

Big Guy,

Thanks, man, I appreciate your reply. You definitely know how to strike the goodies as well.

You should use your XL Pro, too! It won't disappoint, my friend!

Big Guy, I hope all is going well with yourself!

Kirk

plehbah said:
Colonial KirkPA said:
I know for a Colonial fact that it is a Colonial coppa! :hello2: :headbang: Oh, just to let some dudes know, these coins were found in the relative area where I dug my Lathing Hatchet!!! Wink, wink, wink! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing11:

Have you ever found a stone arrowhead or a Mercury dime while detecting a Colonial period site? Wink, wink, wink! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing11:

:coffee2:

If you EVER hit a Colonial site, you will see!!! :wink:

Kirk

{Sentinel} said:
Kirk MY friend...It always good to see a Coppa pro at home in his element! As always my good friend, GREAT JOB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Beautiful pieces of AMERICA!!!!!! :thumbsup: :icon_king: :wink:

Thanks, brotha, for the reply. We all know how to swing our White's!

Keep your CW fever high!

Kirk

Iron Patch said:
Some good analog swingin there Kolonial skinny-boy! :thumbsup:

Hey, what's up, you looney? Not much going on here besides digging Colonials! :wink: :D

Shove it! :wink: :D Keep your sweeping fast, my friend from Connecticut! :D

Kirk

Hey Kirk, your getting to be a pro at finding these. keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Colonial KirkPA said:
TimC (AL) said:
Hey Kirk, your getting to be a pro at finding these. keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Kirk

Yeah a PROzac using analog swinging skinny boy with Kolonial attitude. But he tries! :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back