TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jan 23, 2009 #1 Silver Fox and I agreed on one thing - Dream boxes must contain at least 100 silvers. Got this yesterday - 225 - 40%r's and 2 - 90%r's - the extra 90 is from my other box- Attachments 1-22-09 box.webp 51.2 KB · Views: 414 Upvote 0
Silver Fox and I agreed on one thing - Dream boxes must contain at least 100 silvers. Got this yesterday - 225 - 40%r's and 2 - 90%r's - the extra 90 is from my other box-
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #2 I knew he would be CRH'ng up in heaven!!!!!!
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jan 23, 2009 #3 dreamboxthat's a dream come true
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #4 WTG Tim! Looks like I need to make a looonnng roadtrip. And I thought my 113 in a box was great HH Gib
WTG Tim! Looks like I need to make a looonnng roadtrip. And I thought my 113 in a box was great HH Gib
Pennyworth Bronze Member Joined Jan 1, 2006 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #5 That's just SICK! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
scotto Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 1,785 Reaction score 278 Golden Thread 0 Location My first M/D find Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Jan 23, 2009 #6 WTG Tim! Awesome!
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #7 Great "Dream Box"
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #8 My dream box contained 1000 silver. It was a while ago. I think it was in 1970. Just kidding. Who would have five hundred dollars in 1970 ?
My dream box contained 1000 silver. It was a while ago. I think it was in 1970. Just kidding. Who would have five hundred dollars in 1970 ?
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2009 #9 Now that is like the good ole days huh...............kudos Tim!!!!!
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jan 24, 2009 #10 Awesome Tim congrats on a huge score ...317 keepers out of 2 boxes that is insane ...kudos on a finding that stash , Ed
Awesome Tim congrats on a huge score ...317 keepers out of 2 boxes that is insane ...kudos on a finding that stash , Ed
T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Jan 24, 2009 #11 Love that SILVER!!!!!!!!! That is well I don't know the word, I guess sick is right!
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jan 24, 2009 Thread Owner #12 LJ said: Now that is like the good ole days huh...............kudos Tim!!!!! Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! Great new avitar! $5 coin? Thanks guys - I haven't been posting my half finds for over a year - lazy, I guess.
LJ said: Now that is like the good ole days huh...............kudos Tim!!!!! Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! Great new avitar! $5 coin? Thanks guys - I haven't been posting my half finds for over a year - lazy, I guess.
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 24, 2009 #13 TXTim said: LJ said: Now that is like the good ole days huh...............kudos Tim!!!!! Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! Great new avitar! $5 coin? Thanks guys - I haven't been posting my half finds for over a year - lazy, I guess. Click to expand... Yes great find Tim ! Like a nostalgic trip down memory lane. 8) To be fair, you likely (than) haven't been posting your skunks either. Wouldn't want folks to forget the roller coaster nature of this hobby. LJ, you going to school for numismatic design ? 8) Yes, very nice avitar.
TXTim said: LJ said: Now that is like the good ole days huh...............kudos Tim!!!!! Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! Great new avitar! $5 coin? Thanks guys - I haven't been posting my half finds for over a year - lazy, I guess. Click to expand... Yes great find Tim ! Like a nostalgic trip down memory lane. 8) To be fair, you likely (than) haven't been posting your skunks either. Wouldn't want folks to forget the roller coaster nature of this hobby. LJ, you going to school for numismatic design ? 8) Yes, very nice avitar.
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 24, 2009 #14 That is sure pretty, You did fantastic
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Jan 26, 2009 #15 that is truely a dream box
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2009 #16 Yup, I'd say that pretty much defines a dream box. -Codes
pepperpump Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 971 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Manassas Park, VA Detector(s) used Whites MXT Jan 26, 2009 #17 Unreal, congrads! Pepperpump
F Fropa Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 511 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Wisconsin Detector(s) used Whites XLT Jan 26, 2009 #18 That would be a dream month for me. Congrats on the 2 boxes.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jan 26, 2009 #19 Great finds and most deffinately a dream box. I still have not broke 100 per box yet but it is coming. -Golden Silver
Great finds and most deffinately a dream box. I still have not broke 100 per box yet but it is coming. -Golden Silver