What's new

Dream box is missing 6 coins

65gt350

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I was having a horrible hunting day yesterday with only 1 40% to show for it and I was halfway through my last box when out pops a beautiful 1964-D Kennedy half that has toning like it has been in the roll a long time (black flecks on the rim and blast white on the obverse and reverse). Once you see that type of coin you know that someone dumped a roll and your heart starts pounding louder than the cracking of the rolls. Needless to say I only pulled another 5 coins out so there is a dream box out there with at least 14 1964-D halves in pristine shape.

HH,
65GT350
 
Upvote 0
Yeah 65 maybe that will be your next box.

Golden Silver
 
I don't know how close you are to me but I have Been pulling
five to eight beautiful 64s in every box for the past two Weeks.

Were they CWI?
 
No they came out of a 5x5x2 box. Although I have noticed that they wrapper has changed.

65GT350
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom