What's new

Drill and a mystery item

Wallhangers

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
897
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last evening I hunted a field that has given up tons of great artifacts over the years but gets pounded by many. I spotted this broken drill first and then I found this interesting piece. I thought it was just a piece of plastic or fiberglass when I first picked it up, but after further review, it appears to be bone. It is really thin and polished and has the two straight lines running across. It reminds me of bone you might find from a shoulder blade on a small animal. Any ideas on this one? Thanks,





104_5141.jpg


104_5143.jpg
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom