What's new

Drill, scraper, blade.

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some awesome artifacts this morning. Probably my best drill so far, a crude looking scraper and what Looks to be a big triangular knife blade. Dont think its a preform as it looks to have been reworked quite a bit. Also found a broken point.
 

Attachments

  • 1491404142871.webp
    1491404142871.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 1491404153666.webp
    1491404153666.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 1491404169957.webp
    1491404169957.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 1491404180486.webp
    1491404180486.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 1491404196234.webp
    1491404196234.webp
    16 KB · Views: 92
  • 1491404207569.webp
    1491404207569.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 1491404220319.webp
    1491404220319.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 1491404230844.webp
    1491404230844.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 1491404241503.webp
    1491404241503.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
The drill is a winner, for sure. The triangular blade looks like it was used quite a bit and almost has a little Corner Tang Knife look going on. You done good!
 
Nice finds what kind of material is that
 
Great finds is that Onandonga flint, I think that's how its spelled, lol
 
Yes, I believe it is onondaga flint, There seems to be quite a bit of it around these parts.
 
Nice finds .... I thought corner tang too .... Iv never found one and it seems they are pretty rare
 
Yea I really like that blade, Examples ive seen are pretty close, but I honestly cant say for sure if it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom