What's new

Drilling/Boring Companies

danfitz_

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys. I work in documentary development and am wondering if any drilling/boring companies out there are also searching for treasure (other than the Oak Island guys). Let me know if you have a lead!
 
From what I can remember, they contracted the work out to survey, so that no drilling takes place on a historic shipwreck.
 
From what I can remember, they contracted the work out to survey, so that no drilling takes place on a historic shipwreck.
Thanks for this! I'm looking for any drilling/boring company in search of treasure. Not specifically shipwrecks.
 
i drill. i own big rigs. not for treasure but for any projects like water, mineral exploration or anything.

but i want to be paid like any drilling companies. not per feet but per project. minimum of one month.

where is your location?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom